About CANBROC Bulgaria
CANBROC Bulgaria Ltd. was established in 1996 г. by the merge of the Bulgarian company Nedco TB and the Canadian CANBROC Corp., trading in security products since 1992 г.
The main activity of the new born company was extended beyond the import and whole sale, but also on the installation and maintenance of:
- Burglagry and Fire detection systems;
- Public Address and Voice Evacuation Systems (PA/VA);
- Access Control Systems;
- Video Surveillance
CANBROC Bulgaria Ltd. represent on exclusive or non exclusive bases on the Bulgarian market some of the most reputable leaders in the security field such as:
- ATEIS – PENTON – Public Address and Voice Evacuation (EN54-16) & (EN54-24)
- PANASONIC Professional – Fire Detection -Japan, Sweden;
- SECURITON – Fire Detection – Switzerland;
- TheFireBEAM –Fire Detection – Great Britain;
- ELK Products –Security, Automation, Lighting and Temp. control – USA;
- LEVITON – Security, Automation, Lighting and Temp. control – USA;
- TITAN NETWORX – Network Equipment-USA;
- SOYAL – Access Control System – Taiwan;
- DEFINITIVE TECHNOLOGY – Audio Systems -USA;
- PARASOUND – Audio Systems -USA;
- WHISTLER – Radar Detectors – USA;
All products offered on the Bulgarian market are certified and meet the quality requirements imposed by CE, UL or ULC.
CANBROC Bulgaria Ltd. is registered to the Central Register of Proffessional Builders of Bulgarian Construction Chamber (BCC) with a protocol No 0306/12.05.2011 and has valid permit №295/05.10.2012г. issued by the Ministry of Interior Affairs certifying the installation and maintenance of all kind fire detection and sprinkler systems and equipment for smoke and heat management in the territory of Republic of Bulgaria.
As the exclusive representative and authorized distributor of leading manufacturing companies from the US and Europe, Canbroc – Bulgaria Ltd. applies the highest possible standards in its operations, keeping in focus the satisfaction with no compromises of the security and safety needs of the private and governmental organizations.