GT-435Xi Laser Radar Detector
- RED OLED TEXT DISPLAY provides better contrast, brightness and color. Shows alerts detected, engaged modes and digital signal strength in text format (i.e. HIGHWAY or Ka9).
- Ka NARROW MODE looks only for the following Ka Frequencies: 34.0 GHz and 34.3 GHz
- DETECTS EUROPEAN LASER GUNS (Traffipatrol XR, Riegl, Jenoptik, Laveg, Truspeed and more)
- SELECTABLE LASER MODES allow selection of multiple pulse rate segments including TRAFFIPATROL XR, LISD, and laser guns with STEALTH MODES
- X/K FILTER MODES offer multiple levels of rejection to reduce false alerts caused by Radar Traffic Monitoring Systems including radar based lane change assistant
- Ka FILTER MODES offer multiple levels of signal processing to reduce false alerts caused by some radar detectors
- WHISTLER EXCLUSIVE LASER SIGNATURE ID (LSID) Laser Identifier indicates the Pulses Per Second (PPS) transmitted by Speed Laser or other forms of laser sources.
- POP™ MODE DETECTIONhttp: advanced speed detection capability responds to brief bursts of radar
- ALERT PERISCOPES LED’s on top of the unit provide additional visual alert
- SELECTABLE TONE ALERTS allow choice of tones providing distinct audible alerts for bands received
- 360° MAXX COVERAGE detects from front, sides, and rear
- 3 CITY MODES (City, City 1, City 2) reduce the annoyance of false alerts
- HIGH GAIN LENS provides increased field of view which means better range
- STAY ALERT® Whistler’s exclusive feature that tests your alertness on long trips
- DIM / DARK MODE reduces the illumination of the display. When in dark mode, the display is turned off during an alert then remains off for 20 more seconds before returning to its dimmer setting.
- QUIET / AUTO QUIET MODE silences audio alerts
- ALERT PRIORITY displays most important signal when more than one is detected
- SETTING SAVER saves personalized settings when unit is turned off
- SELECTABLE VEHICLE BATTERY SAVER allows you to customize the automatic shut down feature
- SAFETY WARNING SYSTEM™ keeps you informed of highway safety where transmitters are located
- VG-2 DETECTION when engaged, alerts to VG-2 when detected
Windshield Bracket Kit, Power Cord, Manual
Whistler laser-radar detectors receive laser guns that operate at a laser wavelength of 800-1000nm.
Whistler detectors receive the following radar frequencies:
10.500 10.550 GHz – X Band
24.050 24.250 GHz – K Band
33.400 36.000 GHz – SuperWideBand Ka
This includes the POP™ instant-on feature, which operates within the K and Ka bands. POP™ is a trademark of MPH Industries.