GT-265Xi Laser Radar Detector
- NUMERIC ICON DISPLAY provides distinct visual symbols of alerts detected and engaged modes. Signal strength is shown as a number (1-9).
- Ka NARROW MODE looks only for the following Ka Frequencies: 34.0 GHz and 34.3 GHz
- DETECTS EUROPEAN LASER GUNS (Traffipatrol XR, Riegl, Jenoptik, Laveg, Truspeed and more)
- SELECTABLE LASER MODES allow selection of multiple pulse rate segments including TRAFFIPATROL XR, LISD, and laser guns with STEALTH MODES
- X/K FILTER MODE offers a level of rejection to reduce false alerts caused by Radar Traffic Monitoring Systems including radar based lane change assistant
- Ka FILTER MODE offers a level of signal processing to reduce false alerts caused by some radar detectors
- POP™ MODE DETECTION advanced speed detection capability responds to brief bursts of radar
- ALERT PERISCOPES LED’s on top of the unit provide additional visual alert
- 360° MAXX COVERAGE detects from front, sides, and rear
- 3 CITY MODES (City, City 1, City 2) reduce the annoyance of false alerts
- TONE ALERTS provide audible alerts for bands received
- HIGH GAIN LENS provides increased field of view which means better range
- STAY ALERT® Whistler’s exclusive feature that tests your alertness on long trips
- DIM / DARK MODE reduces the illumination of the display. When in dark mode, the display is turned off during an alert then remains off for 20 more seconds before returning to its dimmer setting.
- QUIET / AUTO QUIET MODE silences audio alerts
- ALERT PRIORITY displays most important signal when more than one is detected
- SETTING SAVER saves personalized settings when unit is turned off
- VEHICLE BATTERY SAVER automatically shuts off your detector if you forget to turn it off
- SAFETY WARNING SYSTEM™ keeps you informed of highway safety where transmitters are located
- VG-2 DETECTION when engaged, alerts to VG-2 presence
Windshield Bracket Kit, Power Cord, Manual
Whistler laser-radar detectors receive laser guns that operate at a laser wavelength of 800-1000nm.
Whistler detectors receive the following radar frequencies:
10.500 10.550 GHz – X Band
24.050 24.250 GHz – K Band
33.400 36.000 GHz – SuperWideBand Ka
This includes the POP™ instant-on feature, which operates within the K and Ka bands. POP™ is a trademark of MPH Industries.