GT-130Xi Laser Radar Detector
- ICON DISPLAY provides distinct visual symbols of alerts detected and engaged modes
- Ka NARROW MODE looks only for the following Ka Frequencies: 34.0 GHz and 34.3 GHz
- DETECTS EUROPEAN LASER GUNS (Traffipatrol XR, Riegl, Jenoptik, Laveg, Truspeed and more)
- POP™ MODE DETECTION advanced speed detection capability responds to brief bursts of radar
- 360° MAXX COVERAGE detects from front, sides, and rear
- 3 CITY MODES (City, City 1, City 2) reduce the annoyance of false alerts
- DIM / DARK MODE reduces the illumination of the display. When in dark mode, the display is turned off during an alert then remains off for 20 more seconds before returning to its dimmer setting.
- HIGH GAIN LENS provides increased field of view which means better range
- TONE ALERTS provide audible alerts for bands received
- QUIET / AUTO QUIET MODE silences audio alerts
- ALERT PRIORITY displays most important signal when more than one is detected
- SETTING SAVER saves personalized settings when unit is turned off
- VEHICLE BATTERY SAVER automatically shuts off your detector if you forget to turn it off
Windshield Bracket Kit, Power Cord, Manual
Whistler laser-radar detectors receive laser guns that operate at a laser wavelength of 800-1000nm.
Whistler detectors receive the following radar frequencies:
10.500 10.550 GHz – X Band
24.050 24.250 GHz – K Band
33.400 36.000 GHz – SuperWideBand Ka
This includes the POP™ instant-on feature, which operates within the K and Ka bands. POP™ is a trademark of MPH Industries.