SecuriStar SecureLine eXtended
The CCD 573X also monitors the temperature and smoke development on any premises – as well as the carbon monoxide (CO) concentration. This triple sensor technology helps protect people reliably from the dangers of asphyxiation. The instant the detector notes a high CO concentration, it sends a technical CO pre-alarm.
The benefits are immeasurable, particularly in hotels. Managers are able to respond quickly and with pin-point accuracy, without having to sound the alarm throughout the entire building. The CCD 573X automatically adjusts its sensitivity to odourless CO and smoke using Cubus levelling.
The temperature-aided smoke sensor of the MCD 573X provides early detection of smouldering, glowing and open fires with smoke development. With Cubus levelling the detector adapts to the ambient temperatures prevailing in the room – it automatically regulates its own smoke sensitivity.
The temperature sensor also detects fires with no smoke development when fires break out rapidly with high temperatures. The smoke detection system provides two programmable pre-signal levels. Optimum operability is guaranteed through self-monitoring, two-stage soiling indication and automatic alarm threshold tracking.
- Lightning-fast detection and reporting of incipient fires
- Optimum inflow response
- Combined detection methods
- Cubus levelling to adapt to ambient conditions
- Continuous self-monitoring and dirt level evaluation
- Easy maintenance
- Extensive programming functions
- Easy mounting and integration in fire detector systems
- Elegant design
- Integrated short-circuit insulators
- Complies with standards EN 54-5 (temperature detection), EN 54-7 (smoke detection), EN 54-26 (CO detection), EN 54-29 (algorithm of temperature and smoke detection) and EN 54-30 (algorithm of CO and temperature detection)
An intrinsically safe smoke detector for use in hazardous areas of zone 1 and zone 2 and certified to classification II 2 G Ex ib IIC T4. The MMD 130 Ex-i works in accordance with the scattered light principle and detects smouldering, glowing and open fires with smoke development at an early stage.